Until 1 year ago, I was always battling acne
I tried everything, expensive masks, lotions, scrubs and cleansers, you name it, I’ve tried it. (Btw, Pro-Active made my face 10x worse)
But my face always had a few planets on a mission to ruin my day. Not to mention my face was not only flaky dry but “shiny” too! I couldn’t win!!! High school is awkward enough without embarrassing acne.
Guys, I was paying a ton of money for all of these products to make my face better (and the “natural” stuff at that!) But it only got worse.
Here’s why I ditched ALL of those products, and now have the easiest, cheapest, and most effective routine ever:
What’s actually in your face products is making your skin age and angry
- your skin is your largest organ. What you put on it is directly absorbed into your blood stream. So why would you put something on it that you wouldn’t eat??
- look at your products. $20 says they contain parabens, sulfates, fragrances, pthalates and alcohol. These are extremely toxic and dry out and age your skin=wrinkles. Not to mention your basically eating them via your blood stream. Seems pretty counter productive huh?
- They’re expensive and media makes you think you have to have 20 products for your face. 100 years ago none of this stuff existed! All they had was one thing that I’m going to share with you
My skin care routine to keep my face hydrated, vibrant, healthy, and acne-free
It’s called Oil Cleansing: “The basic concept of this ancient skin care/ cleansing method is that the oil used to massage your skin will dissolve the oil that has hardened with impurities and found itself stuck in your pores. The steam will open your pores, allowing the oil to be easily removed.”
Have you heard of it??
When I first heard I thought noo way, my face is oily enough! But It’s popping up all over the internet with the same results I’ve had.
Here’s how you can have your best skin ever too!
- wet face
- rub 1 tsp coconut oil all over face
- soak a clean washcloth in hot water & press to face for 20 seconds to open pores
- wipe off oil with cloth
- This replaces your toxic makeup remover too ladies!
- Cleans dirt and gunk out of pores
- As you learned in yesterday’s post coconut oil is a great anti-bacterial, and all that bacteria on your face causes acne to form
- 100% natural and free of toxins and irritants
- moisturizes, cleans, and protects in 1 step (coconut oil has a natural SPF of 15!) with 1 product, saving time and $$
Since I’ve started a few months ago my face is super smooth, hydrated, my face isn’t “shiny” anymore, and my acne and blackheads are completely banished
My dad and me, acne free for a year now! No need for foundation or coverup for this girl
Try this out for yourself and let me know your results!!
**everyone’s skin is different, and other oils may work best for you, such as olive or sesame
In Love Happiness and Health,