Looking for a healthy simple cheap recipe that will WOW your friends and family?!
MOVE OVER CHIPS ‘N DIP- Make way for the most delicious summer salad that is sure to be a hit!! Sweet, salty, hydrating, refreshing, and so simple to make!
I highly suggest making it for memorial day BBQs today, you will be forever invited to every party thereafter.
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad
- 1 large watermelon in cubes
- 2 organic cucumbers chopped
- 3/4 c fresh mint leaves sliced
- 1/2 c fresh lime juice (I add a little zest too!)
- 1 tsp quality sea salt ( I use himalayan, Real Salt, or celtic sea salt)
- 1/2 c feta (optional)
Mix it all togetha! Tastes great after being chilled in fridge for an hour or two to let the flavors meddle. I like bringing it to pool parties, get togethers, BBQs, or just if I want a light meal. It’s also ULTRA detoxing!
Happy Memorial Day!!